2-Day-Workshop: Designing for the future of fashion
Given the onset of digitization, we investigate the impact of new technologies andinnovation in the fashion industry, through the lens of sustainability. In thisworkshop, you’ll explore how we can harness biotechnology to develop moresustainable systems and materials, and how our identity will evolve with it.
* You will develop an art-based, speculative design project proposal for yourportfolio. The aim of your project is to explore current social-economicconditions, facilitate dialogue, and build your creative capacity, particularlysurrounding biotechnology and biodesign.
* Selected finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their projects and gainfeedback from experts working in the field of fashion and technology.
* Using art and design methods, you will begin the process of creating theworld you want to see with your personal passions and curiosities as thefoundation.
No special talent or artistic skills are necessary.
* Dates: 12th May and 13th May each from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
* Must be passionate about new technology and sustainability.
* Participants must attend all workshop days for the full duration